Thursday, October 3, 2013

Raz Kids

Hi parents, thank you for your patience this last week. I will be returning to work and look forward to an exciting month.
I've set up our Raz Kids account. This allows your child the opportunity to read at home. The website is designed to give kids points for books they have read and they can 'buy' things for the rocket room with their points. Each child has their own account with password. I will send this information home next week once I am back to work.
You can access Raz Kids from the students tag on the blog. Also, we have been blogging. If you go to the kidblog link under student you can sign in with your son/daughter to read blogs or respond. They should know what the password is now but if they are unsure just send a note and I will write it down. We all have the same password for Kid Blog.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Mrs. v.

No comments:

Post a Comment